Manitowoc Ice Machines for Small Spaces: The NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker
Operating a quality eatery in a small space comes with plenty of challenges… but fitting the proper restaurant equipment in shouldn’t have to be one of them. The necessary quality implements like Manitowoc ice machines, decent storage, ranges, and proper refrigeration can be the difference between subpar service and a successful operation.
Though Manitowoc ice machines’ new NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker is small, it packs a big punch of productivity. Sporting a ton of Manitowoc technology, this bad boy fits snugly in the smallest of places, making easy for you to find a home for it in your restaurant. And once you do? Fresh ice every day, all the time, at a moment’s notice. The NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker has a compact design, and lots of small features that put it above the rest. The NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker is both easy to clean and convenient to use, since it has…
• Rounded corners of components make cleaning these Manitowoc ice machines much easier and more thorough.
• An ergonomically-designed ice scoop that can be attached to the Manitowoc ice machine’s left or right side—whichever is most efficient for your restaurant’s layout.
• A removable bin.
• An angled door for easy access and visibility.
• Relocated key components, now outside the food-zone for convenient servicing.
• Fingerprint-resistant external panels.
And because of its small design, it can fit in an unused corner or a low countertop, making the most of the space you’ve got.
If undercounter Manitowoc ice machines aren’t quite your style, opt for head-only dispensers, countertop ice makers, or dispensers. Check out ShortOrder’s ice machines for all kinds of restaurants. What kind of Manitowoc ice machines do you prefer? Connect with ShortOrder via Twitter and Facebook and tell us!
Tags: ice maker, Manitowoc ice machines, NEO Undercounter Ice Maker, small ice machines, undercounter ice machine